Home > Latest Updates > Lite Bite Foods partners with HMSHost
Latest Updates

Lite Bite Foods partners with HMSHost

Lite Bite Foods, one of the country’s largest F&B Retail Company has announced its association with HMSHost, one of the world’s largest provider of food and beverage services for at travel retail destinations like airport, train stations and highways. With this move, Lite Bite Foods aims to acquire the rights to launch and operate outlets at several key domestic and international airports across India and Asian countries.

The joint venture will operate under the name Lite Bite Foods HMSHost and will be based out of Gurgaon or Hyderabad. While HMS will own 51 per cent of the joint venture, LBF will own the remaining 49 per cent. The association combines the global resources and expertise of HMSHost and Lite Bite Foods. The partnership will capitalise on the strong reputation HMSHost has developed as a leading provider of food and beverage services for travellers.

Amit Burman, chairman, Lite Bite Foods said, “Lite Bite Foods has in its fold a number of strong food retail brands like Baker’s Street, Punjab Grill and FresCo, and Autogrill is among the oldest and the leading F&B service provider for travellers across the globe. The new company has the combined value of Autogrill’s international expertise and experience and Lite Bite Foods’ extensive local market and cuisine knowledge and network of established outlets. This agreement represents each organisation’s strong commitment to provide the best F&B retail experience to our consumers across all travel channels. Together, we will bring an exciting new force to the country’s travel food retail industry and revolutionise this emerging channel.”

Rohit Aggarwal, director, Lite Bite Foods said, “Lite Bite Foods HMSHost proposes to acquire the rights to operate outlets at the airports in India and neighboring countries, at these locations, we plan to increase the brand presence of all our brands at strategic locations.”

Sharad Sachdeva, CEO, Lite Bite Foods said, “With millions of passengers travelling annually, the transit hubs like airports and railway station have become a strategic location for our brand’s presence. We are very excited about this JV and this association will definitely help extend our brand in neighboring countries as well.”

Related posts

Roseate Hotels & Resorts firm on plans of expansion in luxury segment

Akshay Nayak

Service charge: hospitality industry express resistance

Mohit Rathod

The Fern Hotels & Resorts opens Beacon branded resort in Lonavla

EF&H Staff-Mumbai

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More